Post 5

 I never really thought about the program of the university, till actually 2 hours ago, the program of liric singing in the university es really good, although I think the transversal courses sometimes keep me asking for more, for example we have a course called formación de músicos, this course is a course oriented in teaching philosophy, and I really think it's something awesome, the problem it's that in the last semester of this course we get stuck with only teaching techniques that are useful for instrumentalist and everything that we learn in the other 3 semester gets lost. I hope eventually we could have 4 semester about the philosophy of teachings and we could apply that to the techniques we at last developed in the to do. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Dream job

norway life